Saturday 4 December 2010

Lettre from Satoshi

Hi An.


I had wanted to talk to you .
But I can't speak English well. I'm sorry I couldn't say it to you straight .
I was thinking about our relationship for a long time after you went back to Taipei this summer .
I regret that we had sex so easily during this summer .


You are the composer, I'm a dancer. We met through work.
I liked your music before I met you .
I was interested in you when I met you .
But I shouldn't have had sex so easily.  We didn't know each other well.




I like you very much, but as a friend .
I really want to be a good friend to you .


But I know you don't feel like that.
I depended on you. You treated me special .
But it's heavy for me.


I'm so sorry I hurt you .
I'm really sorry .




P.S. I'm sorry if you sent me mail while I was in Paris. My phone died until now.




Kiss.


Satoshi .

No comments:

Post a Comment