Tuesday 2 December 2014

Innocence of wish (I'll be home for Christmas)

As it often goes in my life, things just found their right resolution in a fairy-tale like fashion. I was wondering where I would have been able to go for this out-of-Taiwan visa trip that falls upon me every three months. I was thinking of, wishing for Tokyo. But one look at the state of my depleted bank account just told me a resounding ‘no’. Hong Kong? Always possible as a last resort. Nicolas had again welcomed me to visit him and stay at his place in Kennedy Town, when we had dinner together a couple of weeks ago. The final answer came from Karen who sent me an enthusiastic message regarding the music I had just written for her recently. She offered to pay for a return ticket to Paris, so I could spend the Holiday seasons with friends and family as I had had hoped I would do, during my last visit in September. As I read the words, I nearly heard a heavenly music in the background. It all came so perfectly.
I immediately thought of a little surprise I would do to my parents. A little tea party at Isabelle’s beautiful house, an invitation to my parents to attend and as they would pass the door, the shock to see their son in Paris when he had told them he would unfortunately not be there for the year-end celebrations!
I must have many lucky stars shining on me.

I had been meditating more regularly in recent weeks, and re-connecting with the Hop’onopono philosophy. Cleaning erroneous memories. Fairy tale it may be for the majority of people, but the effect is more than noticeable in my life. I used to call it the innocence of desire. But what Hop’onopono has taught me is that everything is indeed possible…

No comments:

Post a Comment